Andre’ Xuereb has been chosen by this Alma Mater, the University of Malta, to attend the next Lindau meeting, where young scientists, among the best across all the fields of science, have a chance to meet Nobel laureates.
This is a big achievement and recognition for Andre’, who will be also presenting at the meeting. Is this an omen for “future” awards?!?
- Semantic-based Anomalous Pattern Discovery in Moving Object Trajectories
- Collectively-enhanced optomechanical coupling in periodic arrays of scatterers
- Optical Coalescence and Applications in Cavity Quantum Electrodynamics
- Performance of continuous time quantum walks under phase damping
- Geometrical characterization of non-Markovianity